Able to make decisions at short notice and proceed to an immediate exchange of contracts with early completions. We seek out residential and commercial properties in all areas, but with a focus on the Greater London area. Unusual properties are preferred where value can be added through reconfiguring or changing use.
- About Safeland Plc
- Corporate Governance
- Country of Incorporation and Main Country of Operation
- Current Constitutional Documents
- Details of Any Other Exchanges or Trading Platforms
- Details of any restrictions on the transfer of securities
- Company Reports
- Admission Document and Circulars
Details of Any Other Exchanges or Trading Platforms
LAST UPDATE: 14/05/2019
Following cancellation of admission to trading on AIM, the Ordinary Shares of Safeland plc have been placed on the Asset Match trading platform. Asset Match, a firm authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, operates an electronic off-market dealing facility for the Ordinary Shares. This facility allows Shareholders to trade their shares by matching buyers and sellers through quarterly auctions.